AW: [SIGMETRICS] New Papers

Philip Davis pmd8 at CORNELL.EDU
Mon Oct 18 16:14:34 EDT 2010

Dear Lutz,
One could test the likelihood that the listing of "friends" or "enemies"
increases and/or reduces the chances of a manuscript being accepted.
I'm thinking of a logistic regression with "acceptance" being the outcome.
This, obviously, is a different kind of analysis that does not involve
citations, but requires review data from the publisher.

Best,
Phil