FW: The Outgrow Index by Rousseau and Hu

Ronald Rousseau ronald.rousseau at KHBO.BE
Mon Oct 4 01:38:06 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to Gene for his short analysis of our article. We completely
agree with his analysis. Yet, our indicator is not meant to be used
for evaluative purposes. It is rather meant as a way of positioning a
paper (concretely with respect to its references).

As this position changes over time we have, in a follow-up paper,
studied time series of outgrown indices.

Best regards,

Ronald Rousseau

--
Ronald Rousseau
President of the ISSI
E-mail: ronald.rousseau at khbo.be
web page:  http://users.telenet.be/ronald.rousseau

Technical skill is mastery of complexity
while creativity is mastery of simplicity (E.C. Zeeman)