Whether Self-Selected or Mandated, Open Access Increases Citation Impact for Higher Quality Research

Philip Davis pmd8 at CORNELL.EDU
Thu Jan 7 06:50:06 EST 2010

An interesting bit of research, although I have some methodological
concerns about how you treat the data, which may explain some
inconsistent and counter-intuitive results, see:

http://j.mp/8LK57u

A technical response addressing the methodology is welcome.

--Phil Davis

--
Philip M. Davis
PhD Student