Ranking Web of Universities: 2010 July edition

Isidro F. Aguillo isidro.aguillo at CCHS.CSIC.ES
Thu Feb 25 06:17:03 EST 2010

Dear Jean Claude:

We have evidence from some universities from two different countries. We
mentioned one specific (very important) university in our previous
ranking and their response was very aggressive for later accepting that
at least 3750 papers in the repository does not belong to their own
scholars. Our figures are larger and checking it is very easy (in
private I can point you some candidates).

Best regards,

--
Isidro F. Aguillo, HonPhD

Ph. 91-602 2890. Fax: 91-602 2971