Help needed in a study of medical journal page layouts

AHCJ URQUHART ahcjurquhart at BTINTERNET.COM
Thu Feb 11 14:56:43 EST 2010

Happy to help. I do work with medical journals although my interests are more towards Health Services Research (and am an associate editor, for my sins, on BMC Health Services Research, a much more onerous task than I thought it would be). But I have been an abstractor, and am interested in the process and the presentation of abstracts.

Chris

--- On Wed, 10/2/10, James Hartley <j.hartley at PSY.KEELE.AC.UK> wrote:

From: James Hartley <j.hartley at PSY.KEELE.AC.UK>
Subject: [SIGMETRICS] Help needed in a study of medical journal page layouts
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Date: Wednesday, 10 February, 2010, 11:58

Dear Colleague

I am carrying out a study of different formats for the first page of articles in scientific journals and would be grateful if you felt you were able to take part.

Please find attached some information about the study - which should take less than 10 mins - and an informed consent form which I need you to sign (an e-mail will do) before I can send you the materials!

If you would also like to forward this invitation on to any of your colleagues who might be able to help, I would be very grateful.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks and best wishes

James Hartley
School of Psychology