Ma, ZZ. 2009. The Status of Contemporary Business Ethics Research: Present and Future. JOURNAL OF BUSINESS ETHICS 90: 255-265, Suppl. 3

Quentin Burrell quentinburrell at MANX.NET
Sun Aug 15 15:32:30 EDT 2010

Keyword : Business ethics.

This was always in my bag of favourite oxymorons. Good to see that it is still there!!

BW

Quentin L Burrell