networks among cities on the basis of the Science Citation Index

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Fri Nov 13 08:33:07 EST 2009

Dear colleagues,

I added a file cities.txt as output of the program which allows the user to
generate a google map at http://www.gpsvisualizer.com/geocoder/ . If one
wishes additionally to visualize the links of the network on the google map
in terms of the links, this requires some programming. However, this can be
done directly using Chaomei Chen's CiteSpace. CiteSpace uses full address
information (including postcodes), CityColl only the cityname.

Best wishes,

Loet