Elmacioglu, E (Elmacioglu, Ergin); Lee, D (Lee, Dongwon) Oracle, Where Shall I Submit My Papers? COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM, 52 (2): 115-118 FEB 2009

Tue Mar 10 14:47:13 EDT 2009

E-mail Address: ergin at yahoo-inc.com; dongwon at psu.edu

Author(s): Elmacioglu, E (Elmacioglu, Ergin); Lee, D (Lee, Dongwon)

Title: Oracle, Where Shall I Submit My Papers?

Source: COMMUNICATIONS OF THE ACM, 52 (2): 115-118 FEB 2009

Language: English

Document Type: Article

KeyWords Plus: CITATION ANALYSIS

Addresses: [Elmacioglu, Ergin] Yahoo Inc, Sunnyvale, CA USA; [Lee,
Dongwon] Penn State Univ, Coll IST, University Pk, PA 16802 USA

Reprint Address: Elmacioglu, E, Yahoo Inc, Sunnyvale, CA USA.

E-mail Address: ergin at yahoo-inc.com; dongwon at psu.edu

Cited Reference Count: 7

Times Cited: 0

Publisher: ASSOC COMPUTING MACHINERY

Publisher Address: 2 PENN PLAZA, STE 701, NEW YORK, NY 10121-0701 USA

ISSN: 0001-0782

DOI: 10.1145/1461928.1461958

29-char Source Abbrev.: COMMUN ACM

ISO Source Abbrev.: Commun. ACM

Source Item Page Count: 4

Subject Category: Computer Science, Hardware & Architecture; Computer
Science, Software Engineering; Computer Science, Theory & Methods

ISI Document Delivery No.: 403RR

GARFIELD E
CITATION ANALYSIS AS A TOOL IN JOURNAL EVALUATION - JOURNALS CAN BE RANKED
BY FREQUENCY AND IMPACT OF CITATIONS FOR SCIENCE POLICY STUDIES
SCIENCE 178 : 471 1972

GOODRUM AA
Scholarly publishing in the Internet age: a citation analysis of computer
science literature
INFORMATION PROCESSING & MANAGEMENT 37 : 661 2001

KELLYBOOTLE S
ACM QUEUE 3 : 6 2005

NEWMAN ME
PHYS REV : 2001