Jessica Shepherd/Guardian/GNL is out of the office.

Jessica Shepherd Jessica.Shepherd at GUARDIAN.CO.UK
Sun Feb 22 13:34:34 EST 2009

I will be out of the office starting  21/02/2009 and will not return until
06/03/2009.

I am out of the office on holiday between the 21st and 28th of February and
then working in Tanzania from the 28th of February until the 6th of March.
Between the 28th and the 6th, please call me on my mobile on 07957147308.
Tanzania is three hours ahead of the UK. Otherwise, please contact Sharon
Bainbridge on 0203 353 3943 or Stephanie Kerstein on 0203 353 3559. Many
thanks.

Guardian News & Media has moved. Our new address is:

Kings Place
90 York Way
London N1 9GU
Tel:  020-3353 2000

Guardian Professional and Ad Services are based at 3-7 Herbal Hill, London EC1R 5EJ.

Our Manchester office is based at 1 Scott Place, Manchester M3 3GG. Tel: 0161 908 3830 (Guardian Commercial) or 0161 211 2654 (Finance)
Visit guardian.co.uk - the UK's most popular newspaper website
http://guardian.co.uk http://observer.co.uk

To save up to 33% when you subscribe to the Guardian and the Observer visit
http://www.guardian.co.uk/subscriber

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also
be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify
the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately.
Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use
the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.

Guardian News & Media Limited is not liable for any computer
viruses or other material transmitted with or as part of this
e-mail. You should employ virus checking software.

Guardian News & Media Limited
A member of Guardian Media Group PLC
Registered Office
Number 1 Scott Place, Manchester M3 3GG