silent changes in WoS

Juan Gorraiz juan.gorraiz at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Thu Feb 5 10:04:02 EST 2009

Dear Vladimir,

this is not only an ususual thing, but a very sensititive issue!
The value of many indicators based on number of articles (like Impact
Factor, etc) may then change abruptly!!!

Kind regards,
Juan

Dr. Juan Gorraiz
University of Vienna