Scientific Publications 3.0 starts today

Katy Borner katy at INDIANA.EDU
Tue Oct 14 22:38:17 EDT 2008

Started on 10/1.
Interesting concept. Highly relevant discussion.

--
Katy Borner, Victor H. Yngve Associate Professor of Information Science
Director of the Cyberinfrastructure for Network Science Center

10th Street & Jordan Avenue     Phone:  (812) 855-3256   Fax: -6166
Wells Library 021               E-mail: katy at indiana.edu
Bloomington, IN 47405, USA      WWW:    ella.slis.indiana.edu/~katy

Mapping Science exhibit is currently on display at
- National Science Foundation, 10th Floor, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA, permanent display.
- National Research Council in Ottawa, Canada, April 3-Aug. 29, 2008.
- National Science Library of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China, May 17-Nov. 15, 2008.
http://scimaps.org