CfP: Visualization and Data Analysis 2009 (EI108)

Katy Borner katy at INDIANA.EDU
Fri Jul 11 20:17:53 EDT 2008

Katy Borner would like to remind:

--
Katy Borner, Victor H. Yngve Associate Professor of Information Science
Director of the Cyberinfrastructure for Network Science Center

10th Street & Jordan Avenue     Phone:  (812) 855-3256   Fax: -6166
Wells Library 021               E-mail: katy at indiana.edu
Bloomington, IN 47405, USA      WWW:    ella.slis.indiana.edu/~katy

Mapping Science exhibit will be on display at the National Research Council in Ottawa, Canada, April 3-June 27, 2008, http://scimaps.org/