Enough is enough!

Dora Wong dwong at HAVERFORD.EDU
Wed Jan 30 10:34:16 EST 2008

I also find these a useful alert for those of us
who are new to the field and would like to get a
sense of what is new on the scene. Not from a
research university, I do not have access to
proceedings databases and this provides a valuable learning tool.

Thanks for this great service!

Dora Wong
Science Librarian
Gilbert White Library