AW: [SIGMETRICS] Impact factors and h-index returned in search?

Liebkowsky, James Mateo Ari Ari.Liebkowsky at CHARITE.DE
Mon Apr 21 04:01:29 EDT 2008

Dear Loet,

That's an interesting question. However, in this case, it's not being
used as a basis for hiring. There are no elimination rounds based on any
of these factors. Instead, the complete application is examined,
including teaching experience, qualifications, focus of research
interest etc.

Kind regards,

AL