FW: [SIGMETRICS] new version of WoS now has marked items list

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Tue Oct 16 10:12:57 EDT 2007

Dear colleagues,

I recieved the following from the side of Thomson Scientific in response to
an email earlier today:

Dear Loet -

It's there...it took me a bit to discover it too.  On the page with your
search results, "mark" the ones you want.  (I'm sure you got this, I just
want to make sure I'm being thorough).  At the TOP of the page, under the
tabs, there are a set of selections - to which Marked List (413) will have
been added.  The number in parenthesis is the number of records you marked -
similar to how that feature looked in the Old Web of Knowledge, and Web of
Science.  Clicking on that will take you to an additional page - the
View/Manage Marked Lists page.  Click on the View Marked Records button.
The rest will look familiar.

I checked it and it works! Problem solved.

With best wishes,