new version of WoS now has marked items list

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Tue Oct 16 03:45:36 EDT 2007

Dear Christina,

It seems to me that we have lost the option to select fields. For example,
to include cited references, but to exclude abstracts.

With best wishes,

Loet

  _____

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
 <mailto:loet at leydesdorff.net> loet at leydesdorff.net ;
<http://www.leydesdorff.net/> http://www.leydesdorff.net/

  _____