Headings in structured abstracts

aparna basu abasulists at YAHOO.CO.IN
Tue May 22 09:15:29 EDT 2007

Please send me a copy of the paper at aparnabasu.dr at gmail.com

James Hartley <j.hartley at PSY.KEELE.AC.UK> wrote:  Adminstrative info for SIGMETRICS (for example unsubscribe): http://web.utk.edu/~gwhitney/sigmetrics.html         Anyone wanting a copy of my short paper on, 'Clarifying the headings of structured abstracts' (European Science Editing, 2007, 33, 2, 41-42), please let me know.

  This paper suggests the need for 5 sub-headings minimum - Background, Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusions - and explores what writers do when one of these is missing, or additional ones included.

  Jim

  James Hartley
School of Psychology
Keele University