JCR Alternatives

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Thu Mar 29 07:44:39 EDT 2007

Dear Alvaro,

You may wish to take a look at http://www.leydesdorff.net/jcr05/centrality/
for the centrality measure (both citing and cited) of all ISI journals
(based on the JCR 2005).

With best wishes,

Loet

Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/