[Fwd: NetSci 2007 at The New York Hall of Science, May 20th-25th]

Prabir G. Dastidar prabirgd11 at REDIFFMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 4 14:16:09 EST 2007

Dear Katy,
It is great that you are organizing NetSci 2007, International
Workshop and Conference on Network Science, May 20-25, 2007.

- I work on intellectual networks, country collaborations and
going to submit my Ph.D soon. My work will also include cognitive
networks.

- Can I get some student sponsorship support so that I can attend
this very useful event? Can you suggest how to go about? I am
attaching some paper of mine for your kind perusal.

Will wait for your kind reply.

Regards,

Prabir

**********************************