British Classification Soc post-RAE talk/discussion - 6 July (fwd)

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Wed Jun 6 14:23:30 EDT 2007

I look forward to your multi-variate regression model for explaining the RAE
rankings.

Best wishes,  Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/