FW: [Asis-l] FW: Dr. Eugene Garfield Wins the Online Information Lifetime Achievement Award (fwd)

Alireza Noruzi nouruzi at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 30 18:00:04 EST 2006

Dear All,

I warmly congratulate Dr. Eugene Garfield on winning the award. You know
that Dr. Garfield has opened many doors for research and applications in
scientometrics, informetrics and bibliometrics.

Best regards,

Alireza

Alireza Noruzi

Editor-in-Chief of Webology