collaboration institutions

Frank Havemann havemanf at CMS.HU-BERLIN.DE
Tue Nov 14 11:03:42 EST 2006

Dear LiYing Yang,

the second publication Hildrun mentioned is in an  Open-Acces-journal:
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1533863

Yours sincerely,

Frank Havemann

Dr. Frank Havemann
Department of Library and Information Science
Humboldt University
Dorotheenstr. 26
D-10099 Berlin
Germany