collaboration institutions

Andrea Scharnhorst andrea.scharnhorst at VKS.KNAW.NL
Mon Nov 13 16:12:50 EST 2006

For institutional analysis you could also look into webometrics (as the
e-mail of Hildrun already indicated). A lot of hyperlink studies are on a
institutional level.
See the web site of Mike Thelwall
http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/~cm1993/
and his book Link Analysis, and the