SV: [SIGMETRICS] extensions of FullText.exe and Ti.ex for co-word analysis with provisions for stop word lists and word frequency lists

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Fri Mar 24 03:30:13 EST 2006

Dear Jesper:

Usually, one gets either an error message or the output. However, let us
take this offline and not both the list with technical details. I'll send
you files shortly. Thanks for trying.

With best wishes,

Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681;
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/