Djulbegovic B, Soares HP, Kumar A "Citation impact of breakthrough interventions for malignant blood disorders. " BLOOD 106 (11): 871A-871A 3115 Part 1, NOV 16 2005

Fri Jun 23 17:31:55 EDT 2006

Benjamin Djulbegovic : bdjulbeg at hsc.usf.edu

Title: Citation impact of breakthrough interventions for malignant blood
disorders.

Author(s): Djulbegovic B, Soares HP, Kumar A

Source: BLOOD 106 (11): 871A-871A 3115 Part 1, NOV 16 2005

Document Type: Meeting Abstract
Language: English
Cited References: 0      Times Cited: 0

Addresses: H Lee Moffit Canc Ctr & Res Inst, Dept Interdisciplinary Oncol,
Tampa, FL USA

Publisher: AMER SOC HEMATOLOGY, 1900 M STREET. NW SUITE 200, WASHINGTON, DC
20036 USA