Jette AM "How do you measure a journal's worth?" Physical Therapy 85(12): 1275-1276 December 2005

Fri Jun 23 17:21:02 EDT 2006

FULL TEXT AVAILABLE AT : http://www.ptjournal.org/Dec2005/Dec05_EdNote.cfm
JOURNAL URL: http://www.ptjournal.org

Title: How do you measure a journal's worth?

Author(s): Jette AM

Source: PHYSICAL THERAPY 85 (12): 1275-1276 DEC 2005

Document Type: Editorial Material      Language: English
Cited References: 3                    Times Cited: 0

Publisher: AMER PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSOC, 1111 N FAIRFAX ST, ALEXANDRIA, VA
22314 USA