Early citation advantage?

Stevan Harnad harnad at ECS.SOTON.AC.UK
Thu Jun 22 16:17:09 EDT 2006

Here is the consistent decrease in citation latency Tim Brody first
reported in 2000:
http://opcit.eprints.org/tdb198/opcit/citationage/

It is published in:
Brody, T., Harnad, S. and Carr, L. (2006) Earlier Web Usage
Statistics as Predictors of Later Citation Impact. Journal of the
American Association for Information Science and Technology (JASIST)
57(8) pp. 1060-1072. http://eprints.ecs.soton.ac.uk/10713/

as well as in Tim's doctoral dissertation.

Stevan Harnad