Early citation advantage?

Stephen J Bensman notsjb at LSU.EDU
Wed Jun 21 15:08:16 EDT 2006

If you can define a large enough subject set covered by the SCI or SSCI JCR
and containing large enough subsets of both "tolled access" journals and
"open access" journals, I would suggest some sort of comparison of means
test on the immediacy indexes of the two subsets.

SB

Ian Rowlands <i.rowlands at UCL.AC.UK>@LISTSERV.UTK.EDU> on 06/21/2006
01:17:24 PM

Please respond to ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics
       <SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU>

Sent by:    ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics
       <SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU>