The Interface between the Science Citation Index and the Social Science Citation Index

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Mon Feb 13 16:15:09 EST 2006

Yes, Kevin, yours and Kathy's work goes far beyond my efforts because you
combined the Citation Indices themselves, while I only combined the Journal
Citation Reports of the two indices. However, my main result is the list of
7000+ journals on the web (at http://www.leydesdorff.net/jcr04/cited ) where
everybody can find the Pajek files for the visualization of the vector space
in the citation environment of each journal. You may wish to take a look.

With best wishes,

Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681;
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/

  _____