Season's greetings in anticipation of 2007

Gregory Graff ggraff at ARE.BERKELEY.EDU
Thu Dec 28 13:57:43 EST 2006

mats,

Looks like I waited too long. It is 8pm your time and you seem to be off
line. If its only for dinner, try skyping me when you get back on, but I
may be out convening with a coauthor.

Greg