Ranchachari PK "Cite and oversight" Drug Discovery Today 9(22):954-956, November 15,2004

Fri Apr 28 16:52:23 EDT 2006

e-mail: patangi.k.rangachari at learnlink.mcmaster.ca

Title: Cite and oversight

Author(s): Rangachari PK

Source: DRUG DISCOVERY TODAY 9 (22): 954-956 NOV 15 2004

Document Type: Editorial Material
Language: English
Cited References: 12      Times Cited: 0

Addresses: Rangachari PK (reprint author), Univ Calgary, Fac Med, B HSc
Program, Calgary, AB Canada
Univ Calgary, Fac Med, B HSc Program, Calgary, AB Canada

Publisher: ELSEVIER SCI LTD, THE BOULEVARD, LANGFORD LANE, KIDLINGTON,
OXFORD OX5 1GB, OXON, ENGLAND