Della Sala S, Crawford JR "Impact factor as we know it handicaps neuropsychology and neuropsychologists " CORTEX 42 (1): 1-2 JAN 2006

Thu Apr 6 17:57:45 EDT 2006

FOR FULL TEXT GO TO :
http://www.cortex-online.org/ftpNavigator.asp?
myAction=browse&page=1&orderby=3DS&id=175

CLICK ON FIRST ARTICLE

Title: Impact factor as we know it handicaps neuropsychology and
neuropsychologists

Author(s): Della Sala S, Crawford JR

Source: CORTEX 42 (1): 1-2 JAN 2006

Document Type: Editorial Material  Language: English
Cited References: 2                Times Cited: 0

Addresses:
Della Sala S (reprint author), Univ Edinburgh, Human Cognit Neurosci
Psychol, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH8 9YL Scotland
Univ Edinburgh, Human Cognit Neurosci Psychol, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH8
9YL Scotland
Univ Aberdeen, Sch Psychol, Aberdeen, AB9 1FX Scotland

Publisher: MASSON DIVISIONE PERIODICI, VIA MUZIO ATTENDOLO DETTO SFORZA 79,
20141 MILANO, ITALY