Happy birthday!

Eugene Garfield egarfield at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 18 12:02:35 EDT 2005

Dear Loet: Greetings from Chicago and the Intl. Cong. on Peer Review where I gave the keynote address. This is a wonderful gathering of mainly biomedical editors.

Thank you for thinking of me on my birthday and best wishes to you and your colleagues. Gene

Loet Leydesdorff <loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET> wrote:
I understood from some colleagues that we can bring a virtual toast today at the occasion of your 80th birthday!
My congratulations and best wishes.

With kind regards,

Loet

Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/

The Challenge of Scientometrics; The Self-Organization of the Knowledge-Based Society

Eugene Garfield,Past President, American Society for Information Science & Technology
www.asis.org Chairman Emeritus, ISI,3501 Market St,Philadelphia, PA 19104
400 Market Street, Suite 1250, Philadelphia, PA 19106-2501
www.the-scientist.com Tel: 215-243-2205 // Fax: 215-387-1266 // E-mail: garfield at codex.cis.upenn.edu
Personal Web site: www.eugenegarfield.org