CFP - Doctoral Forum at ISSI2005 - deadline extension

Williams Nwagwu willieezi at YAHOO.COM
Fri Mar 11 06:16:50 EST 2005

Dear Larsen

Could you please check our records to confirm whether
I have actually for the doctoral degree forum in the
ISSI conference holding in Sweden. My records do not
show whether I have or not./

THanks very much.

Willie