Citation impact environments of scientific journals

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Wed Jan 5 09:59:42 EST 2005

Dear Steve,

I am afraid that I would then infringe the copyright restrictions of the ISI
because that would be their data. The data cannot be reconstructed from the
cosine matrices and I am now convinced that this should be the solution for
the visualization. I'll write that with a full argument in a brief
communication shortly.

Since I had this sorted out, I could put it in a do-while loop and thus
generate it for the full set (over night). Hopefully, people can make it
useful for their research applications. Of course, one can easily check the
original matrix if one has the values from the JCR available (either on-line
or as a CD-Rom).

With kind regards,

Loet