Webology: Call for Papers

AliReza Noruzi anouruzi at YAHOO.COM
Mon Feb 7 12:00:05 EST 2005

Dear All,

[Apologies for cross-posting.]

Webology, an international online journal, is a scholarly journal in English devoted to the various fields of Library and Information Science and the World Wide Web. It serves as a forum for discussion and experimentation. Webology publishes scholarly articles, essays and reviews, and encourages the participation of academics and practitioners alike.

Volume 2, Number 1 will focus on Web Search, including but not limited to, the following topics:

- Web Searching

- Web Search Behaviour

- Web Search Trends

- Web Information Retrieval

- Search Engines

We welcome and encourage all contributions on these or other aspects of the World Wide Web before the deadline on March 20, 2005.

Saeid Asadi in the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering at the University of Queensland will act as special editor of this issue. For further information, please visit our web site, contact our special editor Saeid Asadi: asadi at itee.uq.edu.au   or other Editors.

Regards,

AliReza Noruzi

Department of Information Science

University of Paul Cezanne, France