FW: 5th triple helix conference - call for paper

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Sun Jul 18 04:18:55 EDT 2004

** apologies for cross-postings

  _____

Please find in attachment a second announcement and detailed call for paper
for the upcoming triple helix conference. Please note that the track titles
list is not exhaustive as they are still being defined. Suggestions are
welcome.

I would be grateful if you could kindly circulate this document to your
mailing lists.

A poster is also available for billposting (see attached pdf). If you would
like to receive some, please write to this address, indicating the number
and full postal address they should me mailed to.

I will send you more information soon on other organization developments. In
the meantime, for more information, you may visit the official website
www.triplehelix5.com <http://www.triplehelix5.com/>

Do not hesitate to contact me for any additional information or
clarifications.

Best regards,

Paola Caretta

*****************************