[ISSI] Eugene Garfield Doctoral Dissertation Sch olarship

Yancey, Rodney rodney.yancey at THOMSON.COM
Wed Jul 7 14:42:08 EDT 2004

Hi Henry--

Your email reminded me of our donation to ISSI.  Can you check to ensure
they received our contribution?

Rodney

Rodney Yancey
Manager, Corporate Communications
Thomson Scientific
3501 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA  19104
rodney.yancey at thomson.com
215-386-0100 x1396 (office phone)
267-243-5610 (cell phone)
215-243-2235 (fax)

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry Small [mailto:garfield at CODEX.CIS.UPENN.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 2:37 PM
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Subject: [SIGMETRICS] [ISSI] Eugene Garfield Doctoral Dissertation
Scholarship

>From Henry Small
henry.small at thomson.com

We are pleased to announce the availability of the Eugene Garfield Doctoral
Dissertation Scholarship to be awarded in conjunction with the
10th International Conference of ISSI in 2005.
Please see www.umu.se/inforsk/ISSI2005/award/award_intro.htm
for further information and instructions on how to apply.

Security System.