Fw: reading versus citing

Kate McCain kate.mccain at CIS.DREXEL.EDU
Wed Jan 28 15:59:17 EST 2004

All,

This was posted on CHMINF-L today. I thought it might be of interest to
people who don't lurk on that listserv. Apologies for any duplication.

Regards,

Kate McCain
College of Information Science  & Technology
Drexel University
----- Forwarded by Kate McCain/Drexel_IST on 01/28/2004 03:59 PM -----

Brian Simboli <brs4 at LEHIGH.EDU>
Sent by: CHEMICAL INFORMATION SOURCES DISCUSSION LIST
<CHMINF-L at indiana.edu>
01/28/2004 03:44 PM
Please respond to
CHEMICAL INFORMATION SOURCES DISCUSSION LIST <CHMINF-L at indiana.edu>

CHMINF-L at LISTSERV.INDIANA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: reading versus citing

Persons interested in the issue that Flora Grabowska refers to below may
want to see the following,
which Mikhail Simkin brought to my attention yesterday. It is a detailed
version of the paper about copied citations:
http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0401529

Brian Simboli
Lehigh University

---

--
Brian Simboli
Science Librarian
E-mail: brs4 at lehigh.edu

CHMINF-L Archives (also to join or leave CHMINF-L, etc.)
http://listserv.indiana.edu/archives/chminf-l.html
Search the CHMINF-L archives at:
http://listserv.indiana.edu/cgi-bin/wa?S1=chminf-l
Sponsors of CHMINF-L: