Paper on webometrics as a tool to evaluate medical web resources

borges borges at TEIDE.NET
Tue Jan 6 17:12:31 EST 2004

Dear subscribers.
For those of you interested in research on the quality of the medical internet and its evaluation methods, a paper summarizing the work we have carried out for the last years has been recently published in Medical Informatics (Hernández-Borges AA et al. "User preference as quality markers of paediatric web sites". Med Inform Internet Med 2003; 28(3): 183-194, http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=14612306&dopt=Abstract)
Those interested in a reprint, please e-mail me.
Any commentary or suggestion will be sincerely thanked.
Regards,
Angel Hernández-Borges