Source code for C++ or Perl implementation of Mu ltidimensional Sc aling

Eugene Garfield egarfield at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 24 16:35:38 EDT 2003

Quentin: As you can see from this message it is not
possible to send a message to this listserv unless you
are a subscriber. Gene

You  are  not   authorized  to  send  mail  to  the
allstat  list
from  your
egarfield at ROCKETMAIL.COM account. You  might be
authorized to send  to
the list
from another of your accounts, or perhaps when using
another mail
program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV
has no way  to
associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need
assistance or if
you have
any question regarding the policy of  the allstat
list, please contact
the list
owners: allstat-request at JISCMAIL.AC.UK.

--- "Quentin L. Burrell" <quentinburrell at MANX.NET>
wrote:
> Sorry, my mistake! The address is
> allstat at jiscmail.ac.uk
> <mailto:allstat at jiscmail.ac.uk>

=====
Eugene Garfield,Past President, American Society for Information Science & Technology
 www.asis.orgChairman Emeritus, ISI,3501 Market St,Philadelphia, PA 19104
 www.isinet.comPublisher,THE SCIENTIST,3600 Market St,Philadelphia,PA 19104
 www.the-scientist.comTel: 215-243-2205 // Fax: 215-387-1266 // E-mail: garfield at codex.cis.upenn.edu
 Personal Web site: www.eugenegarfield.org