Technological Information System

Fco Fernando de la Rosa ffrosat at YAHOO.ES
Wed Apr 30 07:31:42 EDT 2003

My name is Fco Fernando de la Rosa Troyano, I am Ph. D. student in Computer Science Departmet in Seville University (Spain). The subject of my investigation is about Technologicla Information System (TIS), I would be very grateful if you could informate me about: Groups, Projects, Reviews, Methodology for Thecnological Vigilance, Internet Resource related to this area.

                                                                Thank you
                                                          Fco Fernado del a Rosa Troyano