ISSI Conference in China, 2003

Ronald Rousseau ronald.rousseau at KH.KHBO.BE
Tue Oct 22 01:17:49 EDT 2002

Dear Chaomei,

We use a two-step procedure: based on the abstracts it is decided who will
give an oral presentation and who will present a poster; then among those
giving an oral presentation, some (read most) are chosen - based on the full
paper - to be included in the conference proceedings.

So, I am afraid you will have to submit an abstract (but I do not mind if you
are a bit late, or a bit vague).

Best regards,

Ronald

> Hi,
>
> I am planning to submit a paper to ISSI. Is it necessary to submit an
> extended abstract if my aim is to include the paper in the
> conference proceedings and present the paper at the conference? Should
> just submit the full paper by January 15, 2003 without submitting an
> extended abstract by Nov 1?
>
> Thanks,
> Chaomei Chen

Ronald Rousseau
International Program Chair, 9th ISSI Conference - Beijing
KHBO - Industrial Sciences and Technology
Zeedijk 101    B-8400  Oostende   Belgium
Honorary Professor Henan Normal University (Xinxiang, China)
E-mail: ronald.rousseau at kh.khbo.be
web page:  users.pandora.be/ronald.rousseau