Important dates for Information Visualization volume 2 (2003)

Eugene Garfield egarfield at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 14 16:45:07 EDT 2002

besst wishes from the UK. I am leaving for \moscow in
the morning. See you aat the ASIST meeting next month.

Best wishes. EG

http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~cc345/ivs/deadlines.html.

http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ivs/instructions.html

> Best wishes,
> Chaomei Chen
> Editor in Chief
> Information Visualization

=====
Eugene Garfield,Past President, American Society for Information Science & Technology
 www.asis.orgChairman Emeritus, ISI,3501 Market St,Philadelphia, PA 19104
 www.isinet.comPublisher,THE SCIENTIST,3600 Market St,Philadelphia,PA 19104
 www.the-scientist.comTel: 215-243-2205 // Fax: 215-387-1266 // E-mail: garfield at codex.cis.upenn.edu
 Personal Web site: www.eugenegarfield.org