English Translation of V.V. Nalimov's book, Naukametriya (Scientometrics)

MINE Shinji duchamp at MAC.COM
Mon Oct 7 09:21:03 EDT 2002

This is smine from  J A P A N  to sigmetrics
_<BLOCKQUOTE>______________ mail from -Quentin L. Burrell- 2002.10.5 05:56

> I read Nalimov's paper quite a long time ago, but I can't remember how I
> accessed it at the time. Certainly I don't have a copy. I was therefore keen
> to take up your offer of access. However, clicking on to the site just gives
> me the two cover sheets, not the document! Have I missed something or done
> anything wrong?

  dear sir

 You can read his paper by clicking the following URL.

 <http://garfield.library.upenn.edu/nalimov/nalimovmeasurementofscience/>

  Best wishes
 MINE Shinji
 mine at slis.keio.ac.jp
 http://www.slis.keio.ac.jp/~mine/
 M1, Graduate School of Library and Information Science, KEIO University
 If someone says computer has no soul again, I'll SCREAM.  __________Bjork