EASST 2002, The challenge of measuring the web, paper on-line

Subbiah Arunachalam subbiah_a at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 1 21:57:18 EDT 2002

Dear Andrea:

Thanks very much for alerting me. I am now in Chile
and will be back home on 6th October.

Regards.

Arun

 --- Andrea Scharnhorst
<Andrea.Scharnhorst at NIWI.KNAW.NL> wrote: > Papers
presented during the past EASST 2002

http://www.niwi.knaw.nl/nerdi/conferences/easst/easst.htm#session1