Challenging Research Jobs in Amsterdam

Subbiah Arunachalam subbiah_a at YAHOO.COM
Tue Nov 20 05:17:40 EST 2001

Dear Paul:

The research questions your group is addressing are
interesting. I wonder if I could be a part of your
team. Unfortunately, because of current commitments, I
will not be able to leave my present assignments for
the next four or five months. However, we can
collaborate in cyberspace with an occasional meetings
at Amsterdam.

Regards.

Arun

PLEASE CIRCULATE WIDELY