ART: Warner, Research assessment and citation analysis

Gretchen Whitney gwhitney at UTK.EDU
Mon Feb 26 18:21:32 EST 2001

Julian Warner : warner at uiuc.edu

Full text article available at :
http://the-scientist.com/yr2000/oct/opin_001030.html

TITLE           Research assessment and citation analysis
AUTHOR  Warner J
JOURNAL SCIENTIST 14: (21) 39-39 OCT 30 2000

 Document type: Editorial Material    Language: English    Cited References:
7    Times Cited: 0

KeyWords Plus:
ASSESSMENT EXERCISE RATINGS, LIBRARY, COUNTS

Addresses:
Warner J, Univ Illinois, Grad Sch Lib & Informat Sci, Urbana, IL 61801 USA.
Univ Illinois, Grad Sch Lib & Informat Sci, Urbana, IL 61801 USA.
Queens Univ Belfast, Sch Management & Econ, Belfast, Antrim, North Ireland.

Publisher:
SCIENTIST INC, PHILADELPHIA

IDS Number:
368QF

ISSN:
0890-3670
 Cited Author            Cited Work                Volume      Page
Year

 *DEP ED NO IR HIGH    2001 RAE
 *HIGH ED FUND COUN    IMP 1992 RES ASS EX                             1997
 MCNAY I               IMPACT 1992 RAE I IN                            1997
 OPPENHEIM C           J DOC                         53       477      1997
 OPPENHEIM C           J DOC                         51        18      1995
 SENG LB               J INFORM SCI                  21        68      1995
 WARNER J              ASLIB PROC                    49       263      1997

(c) ISI, Reprinted with permission
Please visit their website at www.isinet.com