ISSI-2001 - Visa/MatserCard payment now available

Mari Davis issi2001 at UNSW.EDU.AU
Sat Apr 7 23:15:59 EDT 2001

Dear Friends and Colleagues,
     The Australian Organising Committee has negotiated payment for the
Registration fee by Visa or MasterCard via the online Registration (now up on
the ISSI-2001 Web Site).  Card payment will be accepted for registrations on the
appropriate form with the name of the cardholder, number of card, expiry date of
card and cardholder