1985 Special Memorial Issue of Scientometrics - Tribute to Derek Price (fwd)

Mari Davis M.Davis at UNSW.EDU.AU
Wed May 10 04:46:52 EDT 2000

To:       ASIS Special Interest Group on Metrics
          <SIGMETRICS at listserv.utk.edu>
cc:
From:     Mari Davis/Commerce/UNSW/AU @ UNSW
Date:     05/10/2000 06:46:52 PM
Subject:  Re: [SIGMETRICS] 1985 Special Memorial Issue of Scientometrics -
          Tribute to Derek Price (fwd)

Please may I receive one of those free issues of the Scientometrics
Memorial Issue that honours Derel Price. I live in Australia and my address
is below. By the way, do you know that Australia is hosting the next
Scientometrics and Informetrics Conference in Sydney in July 2001.  Hope
you will come. I will send some information on the conference very soon.
Sincerely, Mari Davis

Mari Davis PhD, Senior Lecturer
School of Information Systems, Technology & Management
The University of New South Wales
Sydney NSW 2052 AUSTRALIA
email: m.davis at unsw.edu.au